Thank you for using our module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via our contact form here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
|I. Introduction II. Install III. Settings IV. Thank You|
We are pleased to announce that we have released new module for Joomla 3.x and K2 Component: Vina Vertical Timeline for K2. This module will help you to show items of K2 Component in vertical timeline with 3D effect. Vina Vertical Timeline for K2 will show a teaser of an item and when clicking on the title, date or associated radio input, the content will expand and rotate in 3D, giving some depth to the whole thing. It's very lightweight and looks good on almost all major browsers and devices. It supports responsive design and works well on touch devices. You also can change background color, text color or use background image for module to match the style of your website. You can use this module for all kind of events website, you will be happy with this module.
Here is the tutorial that will direct you to step by step Vina Vertical Timeline for K2 installation process.
Go to your Joomla Administrator and click on Extensions then click on Extension manager option which will lead you through a dialogue box for browsing the installed Module from your computer.
Click on Browse button and select module Vina Vertical Timeline for K2 in the Extensions/ folder. Finally, click on upload & install. Your extension in installed now.
You need to configure some important parameters to module can work normally: Source ,Category filter ,Categories ,Item from Children ...
1: Retrieve items from categories
- Category filter: Category filter method.
- Select one or more categories: Select one ore more categories for which you want to filter an items list. Select none to fetch items from all categories.
- Item from Children: If Yes, the module will fetch items from children categories.
- Item Count: The number of items will display in scroller.
- Item Ordering: The order of the item will display in scroller
- Featured Items: The type of featured items will display.
- Time Range: Time range (if ordering is set to 'most popular' or 'most commented').
2: Select specific items
- Add items: Use this to add items to the list below.
- Manage Items: Drag and drop to re-order items. Click the remove icon to remove an item from the list.
- Display Introtext: If Yes, the introtext of item will display in scroller.
- Introtext word limit: Leave blank to diasble. If you enable this option, all html tags from the text will be cleaned up to make sure the html structure of the site does not brake.
- Display Image: If Yes, the image of item will display in scroller.
- Image Size: The size of the image will display in scroller.
- Show Category Name: Show category name in scroller
- Show Hits: Show/hide hits in scroller
- Show Read More Link: This option is not applicable for an item in which the 'fulltext' block is empty.
Here you can customize a few basic parameters such as: Module Max Width (%/px), Module Padding, Module Margin ,Background ...
Module Max Width (%/px) : Set max width for module. You can use pixel or %.
Module Padding : Set padding for module. Top Right Bottom Left.
Module Margin : Set margin for module: Top Right Bottom Left.
Module Background : Background Image, Background Color.
(1) Background Color
(2) Background Images
(3) No Background
Timeline Border Color : Select border color for timeline.
Default Color & Active Color : Select default , Active color for element in timeline.
Here you can customize a few basic parameters such as: Module Class Suffix, Module Tag, Header Class , ...
This will allow you to select the menu items (the pages) where you want to display the module
Once again, thank you so much for using this module. If you have a more general question relating to the module, you might consider visiting the our forum: http://vinagecko.com/forum/ or send email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org